Middle English Verbs of Emotion and Impersonal Constructions: Verb Meaning and Syntax in Diachrony
Aldridge, Edith. Intransitivity and the development of ergative alignment. To appear in the Oxford Handbook of Ergativity.
Michiko Ogura, Words and Expressions of Emotion in Medieval English
Alexiadou, Artemis. Active, middle and passive: the morpho-syntax of voice. Catalan Journal of Linguistics 13, Voice morphology in the causative-inchoative Alternation: evidence for a non unified structural analysis of unaccusatives. Alexiadou, E. Anagnostopoulou, and M.
- Middle English Verbs of Emotion and Impersonal Constructions : Verb Meaning and Syntax in Diachrony.
- Research Areas.
- MIURA Ayumi - Researcher - researchmap.
Everaert eds. The Unaccusativity puzzle. Oxford University Press. The subject-in-situ generalization and the role of case in driving computations. Linguistic Inquiry 32 2.
- Middle English Verbs of Emotion and Impersonal Constructions: Verb Meaning and Syntax in Diachrony?
- Educational Opportunities in Integrative Medicine: The A-to-Z Healing Arts Guide and Professional Resource Directory.
- Ayumi Miura;
- Incredible You! 10 Ways to let your greatness shine through!
- Family and Economy in Modern Society.
- University of Glasgow :: Library / All Format.
- Disrupting Pathways to Genocide: The Process of Ideological Radicalization.
Internet Explorer. In stock online. Not available in stores.
Shop by category
If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then go to step 5. Bibliographic metadata Type of resource:. Traditional format. Middle English verbs of emotion and impersonal constructions: A diachronic study of the syntax-semantics interface.
Access to files
Miura, Ayumi. The University of Manchester.
English historical linguistics impersonal verbs and constructions lexical semantics psych-verbs Historical Thesaurus of the Oxford English Dictionary Middle English Dictionary. The thesis received the examiners' recommendation of A i , i.
http://estattement-id1.com/map87.php PhD awarded with no corrections. A revised version is now published from Oxford University Press, with the title 'Middle English verbs of emotion and impersonal constructions: Verb meaning and syntax in diachrony'.
Institutional metadata University researcher s :. Faculty of Humanities. Record metadata Manchester eScholar ID:.