Semantic Correctness of a Compiler for an Algol-Like Language,
See Article History. Read More on This Topic.
- Bibliographic Information.
- Land of the Changing Sun?
- ALGOL 60 and the Revised Report.
ALGOL algo rithmic l anguage was designed by a committee of American and European computer scientists during —60 for publishing algorithms, as well as for doing computations. Alan Jay Perlis , American mathematician and computer scientist.
- Lokal ph.d.-portal.
- Understanding Biplots!
- NMR Spectra of Polymers and Polymer Additives.
- Objects and Classes in Algol-Like Languages.
- Small: A programming language for state machine design - IEEE Conference Publication.
- ALGOL: The Best Language You’ve Never Heard Of - nymixunugova.ml.
He was the first winner, in , of the A. History at your fingertips. Sign up here to see what happened On This Day , every day in your inbox!
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice. Be on the lookout for your Britannica newsletter to get trusted stories delivered right to your inbox.
More About. Peter O'Hearn , Robert Tennent.
ALGOL 60 - Language features
In recent years there has been a remarkable convergence of interest in programming languages based on Algol Researchers interested in the theory of procedural and object-oriented languages discovered that Algol 60 shows how to add procedures and object classes to simple imperative languages in a general and clean manner. And, on the other hand, researchers interested in purely functional languages discovered that Algol 60 shows how to add imperative mechanisms to functional languages in a way that does not compromise their desirable properties.
see Unfortunately, many of the key works in this field have been rather hard to obtain. The primary purpose of this collection is to make the most significant material on Algol-like languages conveniently available to graduate students and researchers.
- Spectroscopic Analysis of Optoelectronic Semiconductors.
- Implementing Subprograms in ALGOL-like Languages.
Volume 1 contains an Introduction, historical and foundational material, and works on language design.